ADSM-L

TDP for Domino R5

2000-12-28 17:00:50
Subject: TDP for Domino R5
From: Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:46:06 -0800
Does domdsmc incremental or selective backup transaction log files (with
txn extension) if the log files are in a separate volume.  I am running
Domino R5 on an NT server.  The Domino programs are on D:, the data files
are on E: , and F: is set aside for transaction logging which is not
enabled yet.   If I understand right, the domdsmc archivelog will backup
only the log extents that are ready for archiving.  What do you do to
backup all the log extents on a daily basis?