ADSM-L

Database size limit

2000-12-19 18:34:58
Subject: Database size limit
From: Roger Dick <Roger.N.Dick AT JPL.NASA DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:35:28 -0800
All,

I'm running TSM 3.1.2.22. Will be upgrading to 3.7 soon. The question
is.
Our TSM database is currently allocated at 41gb. The percent utilized is

60%.
We will be adding many new nodes in the near future. As many as 6000
over the next few months. I know adding these node will increase the
size
of the database. The question is, how big can a TSM database be?
What is the recommended upper limit for the size of the database before
you have to install another TSM server to share the load?

Any input is greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Roger Dick
TSM Administrator