ADSM-L

storagetek stk9740 (drive 9840) with TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3

2000-12-18 05:04:56
Subject: storagetek stk9740 (drive 9840) with TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3
From: Giuseppe Taccone <joe AT IAN DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:59:30 +0100

Is there anybody  that have already use  the library stk9740 storagetek with
TSM 4.1 or 3.7 on AIX 4.3.3 platform?

I' ve a lot of problem to configure this library with tsm and don't understand
if the problem is hardware or software.
From the Tivoli site it seems supported, but if  I try to configure, i've
success to define library but when i try to run any command the library remain
in hang without give me any error messages.

Please if there's somebody that have any experience about this configuration
send me all information .

thank you very much

Giuseppe Taccone
  TSM Manager