ADSM-L

Re: Can't Del Disk Vol

2000-12-18 02:35:58
Subject: Re: Can't Del Disk Vol
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:36:25 +0100
Hello,

last time I ru AUDIT DB, I did it ONLINE. Took 3 days and corrected a couple
of wrong records. No problem (3.1.2.50).

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K1-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.