ADSM-L

Repeat Message

2000-12-15 10:36:37
Subject: Repeat Message
From: Diane Geils <dgeils AT METLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:37:51 -0500
Am I the only one receiving this same message over and over.  In the last 5
minutes, I have received this exact message 5 more times.  I have already
deleted this one message over 50 times.  The same thing is happening to
others in my group.  Please let me know, so that I can contact our network
people.  Thanks, and I apologize for any confusion.
---------------------- Forwarded by Diane Geils/Bsg/MetLife/US on

CABANL AT mail.modot.state.mo DOT us on 12/15/2000 09:53:32 AM