ADSM-L

Re: Supported COMMMETHOD for v4.1

2000-12-15 09:59:33
Subject: Re: Supported COMMMETHOD for v4.1
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM <vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:55:59 -0500
Hello,

It doesn't seem to be very well documented, but the 4.1 Quick Start
manual mentions:

You can choose one or more communication methods to use with Tivoli Storage
Manager. The
server supports the following communication methods:

     Shared memory
     TCP/IP
     HTTP (for the administrative client web interface)
     SNMP DPI

Also, from the web page:
   http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolieoc.html
End of service  for 3.7 server is 10/31/2001
(except for MVS 9/30/2001)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vo An Nguyen