ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D bfcreate.c(1799)

2000-12-12 09:30:49
Subject: Re: ANR9999D bfcreate.c(1799)
From: Ray Pratts <rpratts AT SWBELL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:25:56 -0600
My experience has been that once I cleared up the cause of the problem, as in a
tape drive error, that the ANR9999D messages did not reoccur.  Once the ANR9999D
occurred without any other obvious errors and working with support I found that
need a patch.  I suggest you fix the tape drive error and continue as usual.