ADSM-L

Expiration of media on an AS/400

2000-12-12 07:54:43
Subject: Expiration of media on an AS/400
From: Jacques Butcher <jacques AT MAXTEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:43:59 +0200
I have a problem whereby we are doing a proof of concept on a AS/400 with
TSM and a 3575 L12. The environment also consists of 10 NT , 5
Linux and 3 Novell machines which require to be backed up to the AS/400 TSM
server. We have tested all the backup and recovery procedures with success
and customer satisfaction. We have come across one problem whereby the
expiration of the AS/400(via BRMS) volumes do not work. I have studied all
the documentation and have visited the adsm.org site and have tested
different settings ,with no success. I have also configured all the exits
without any success. Is there any possibility of getting help to resolve
this situation.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Jacques Butcher.