ADSM-L

Migration from ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.1

2000-12-11 10:37:13
Subject: Migration from ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.1
From: Raul Giraldo Suarez <rgiraldo AT BANCOLOMBIA.COM DOT CO>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:29:01 -0500
Hi everybody.  I have some questions for you, please be patient.

1) We are running ADSM 3.1 on AIX 4.3.2 currently.  My boss is asking me if
it is possible migrate from ADSM 3.1 to TSM 4.1 directly.  If it is so,
what are the steps that we must follow for update our server?

2) We use an automated 3590 library  (IBM 3466) in our storage pool.  It
would be affected in the update process?  It is possible lost data?

3) We have some servers with Lotus Notes 4.6 protected by Agent for Lotus
Notes.  Those servers will be upgraded to Domino, then we must use TDP.
What is  happen with information protected by Agent for Lotus Notes after
migration to Domino?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  (I am sure that Richard Sims will help us).

Raul Giraldo Suarez
ADSM BANCOLOMBIA.