ADSM-L

where to find admin scripts?

2000-12-08 08:09:51
Subject: where to find admin scripts?
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:10:03 -0500
Hello All,
        I am rolling out to production on TSM 4.1 and am beginning to deal
with some of the reporting issues.  I see that there are about 20 scripts
provided with the base install.  However,  just from the reports provided by
the old CAM backup system I see there are a lot more scripts to be written.
Which of course leads one to say "I KNOW  A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAD TO DO
THIS'.  For example how do I get the stats on a DB2 backup that was
initiated by the client?  SO instead of asking 50 questions, (but I really
do need that first one),
Is there a good place to go to get more canned scripts, REPORTs, than the 20
that come with the product?
Thanks
Matt