ADSM-L

Re: Error messages when logging into client through browser

2000-12-07 15:47:00
Subject: Re: Error messages when logging into client through browser
From: "Duemmel,Corey" <DuemmC AT MAIL.OA.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:48:35 -0600
Thanks for the reply.  However, I tried the steps several times and it
didn't free up the error messages ANS2603S, ANS2613S and/or ANS26045 when I
connect through the browser to the client.  Again, these messages occur when
I enter my password.

Any other ideas!  I'm looking into using Trace Flags for this.

Thanks

Corey