ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-12-07 07:52:21
From: Robert Fijan <robert.fijan AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:48:32 +0100
Hallo all !

I've got the following problem when I try to restore a file:

I login to the ADSM Backup Client on my local machine with the name of one of
our backed-up NT-Nodes. I can see
all the files that got backed-up to the ADSM-Server over the time. I can even
select which files to restore and where
to restore them. But no matter which option I use, the restore fails with the
error ANE4007E ... Access to the objact is denied.

Why? When the PC-Administrator goes the same way all works perfect?

Could please help me.

With kind Regards

Robert Fijan

PS:  ADSM Client 3.1.0.3 on NT 4 with SP 4
         ADSM Server 3.1.2.50 on OS/390 V2.8