ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler for TSM 4.1.1

2000-12-04 19:10:30
Subject: Re: Scheduler for TSM 4.1.1
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:08:06 EST
In article <852569AB.006692B4.00 AT loudom1.humana DOT com>, "David Browne."
<dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM> says:

>I just installed TSM 4.1.1 on my Windows 95 Client. After the install I
>noticed that the Scheduler was not installed.
> Did I do something wrong or is there a bug in the install?

TSM had a design change and no longer installs the scheduler on client install.
You can use the dsmcutil program to install it, or do it from the gui. But
there is a problem in that the gui interface deletes the excludes/includes
from your dsm.opt file. So if you want to use the gui interface, save a
copy of your dsm.opt file before hand.

/len