ADSM-L

TDP for ORACLE on Solaris...

2000-12-04 08:13:29
Subject: TDP for ORACLE on Solaris...
From: Bruce Mitchell <bruce.mitchell AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:11:53 +0000
Has anyone seen the following using RMAN, (and is there a way to cure it ??)
: -

12/02/00   23:00:09      ANE4990I (Session: 23879, Node: GDPORA)  (8440):
                          12/02/2000:23:00:09 =>(gdpora) queryObj():  ANS1302E
                          (RC2)    No objects on server match query

This is not stopping RMAN from processing backups as requested. I just wondered
whether anyone else had come across it. The TSM server
actlog seems to be full of it and the sbtio.log on the client..... I've asked
the DBA to switch on RMAN tracing for more infornation.

Version of TDP API dosent seem revevant as we get it in TDP ORACLE V.1.1.0 and
V2.1.9, the old aob agent.

LONDON
Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 468 361-885
email:    bruce.mitchell AT db DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.