ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.2.90?

2000-12-01 11:18:26
Subject: ADSM 3.1.2.90?
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:03:27 +0100
Hello,
some weeks ago I reported an error with the STK ACSLS interface to
IBM/Tivoli. I got the answer that it is a known error which is fixed in
level 3.1.2.90. This release was expected to come out soon and would be the
last fix release for ADSM version 3. I just checked at index.storsys.ibm.com
in the directories fixes and fixtest, but could not find any new fixrelease.
Does anybody know when we can expect it?
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany