ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled backup anomalies

2000-11-30 15:58:05
Subject: Re: Scheduled backup anomalies
From: "France, Don G (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:58:21 -0800
I am running Win2K (and Solaris, AIX, & NT) with Exchange & Oracle;  I don't
see any false successes (in "q events"), and I check for ACN3520, parsing
out the start and completion details of TDP messages.  What are your
TSM-server-based symptoms?!?  (Or are you *only* noticing the false
successes in the dsmsched.log?!?)