ADSM-L

Missing Requisites

2015-10-04 17:26:33
Subject: Missing Requisites
From: Yasmin Natasya Hafiz Shahrel [mailto:yasmin_natasya AT HOTMAIL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi friends,
Need help. I have TSM server 3.7.3.8. I would like to install the following
fileset:
  tivoli.tm.devices.fcprte 3.7.3.8 - TSM Devices Support Runtime

but it require the following fileset ; which I could not find .
   tivoli.tm.devices.fcprte 3.7.0.0 - Base Level Fileset

Appreciate if anyone suggests to me where can I get that fileset . Thank you
in advance.

Rgds,
Yasmin

_________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified
that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or
its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.