ADSM-L

Re: NT Service installation

2000-11-27 12:20:35
Subject: Re: NT Service installation
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:46:13 -0500
Bent,

I don't believe this is an issue with TDP for SQL.
It has something to do with the base client scheduler.

This sounds like a problem I saw before that has been fixed
in the base client scheduler.  What level of the base client
are you running?  Have you tried to apply the latest service
to the base client?

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler