ADSM-L

Re: configure LTO Ultrium 3581 on tsm 4.1

2000-11-25 16:22:48
Subject: Re: configure LTO Ultrium 3581 on tsm 4.1
From: Othonas Xixis <othonas AT BELLSOUTH DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:19:23 -0500
Giuseppe,
what operating system r using ? do you have all the current Atape drivers ?
does yr operating system has all the necessary (up to date) scsi drivers
installed ? do you have the proper cabling and support scsi adapters ?

Is this a new library ? has the CE properly install/setup the library ?

What is the exact command that u r trying to define the library in TSM... and
what is the exact error that u r getting in TSM and the operating system
level ?

Cheers.

Othonas