ADSM-L

Include/Exclude-section disappears (?!) on TSM 4.11 Client.....

2000-11-25 15:16:52
Subject: Include/Exclude-section disappears (?!) on TSM 4.11 Client.....
From: Gunnar Uhr <guhr AT KS DOT SE>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:03:47 +0100
Hello

I have only installed TSM-client 4.11 on a few of my NT4.0 Servers yet.
I have got a Quite strange phenomena.

After a while some OPT-files on the clients have got all(!) of the
Include- and Exclude-
statements I have had there earlier totaly erased.

Have it perhaps something to do with the using of the
"Backup-client-GUI" on the nodes ?

(The TSM server I'm backing them up to is on AIX and at the moment ver
3.7)

Any hints ?

 I Am by the way (tomorrow) upgrading from ADSM ver 3.?? to TSM ver 4.11
on
a (two) Microsoft Cluster server (NT4.0) with MsSQL servers (7.0) on
them.

Are there anyone of You that has any experience of that ?

Thanks and Greetings from

Gunnar

Gunnar Uhr
IT-Service
KAROLINSKA HOSPITAL
171 76  STOCKHOLM  e-mail  gunnar.uhr AT ks DOT se
SWEDEN