ADSM-L

Re: How to turn off Application Log msgs on NT TSM Server?

2000-11-25 15:16:46
Subject: Re: How to turn off Application Log msgs on NT TSM Server?
From: David Ruiz <tsm_mexico AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:48:02 -0800
No as mentioned earlier in another note you can
disable the TSM to send the events to the NT Event Log
with the next command:
Syntax
DISAble EVent NTEVENTLOG ALL

though you can select wich events you want the TSM to
send to the different outputs.

Hope this helps.
David Ruiz
TSM Mexico

--- "Collins, Brenda" <Brenda.Collins AT WESTGROUP DOT COM>