ADSM-L

Re: File Thought To Be Compressed

2000-11-22 16:13:01
Subject: Re: File Thought To Be Compressed
From: William Sherrill <billsh AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:13:19 -0500
Rodney,

     I got this error message when I tried to restore data using an older
version of TSM.  The client was backed up at TSM 3.7.2 and I tried to
restore it using TSM 3.7.1.  The is was on an NT client.

Bill Sherrill
Analyst International Corp

rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/22/2000 03:58:06 PM