ADSM-L

IPX Clients

2000-11-20 14:48:13
Subject: IPX Clients
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:47:34 -0500
I have a Netware Client that for variuos reasons can only talk IPX for the time
being.  I have configured AIX/ADSM server to talk IPX in addition to TCP/IP.
Configured dsm.opt on  Client for IPX.

When start client get message ANS1036S  Invalid option "IPXSERVERADDRESS
00000009:0020484000BC
in dsm.opt"   (this is not verbatim but gets essential across).

Have tried several formats for the address ex. using only MAC address.  Can
find no documentation on what address format to use here.

Anyone know about IPX ?

Thanks,

David B. Longo
Systems Administrator