ADSM-L

Re: Client Acceptor and firewall

2000-11-20 10:58:31
Subject: Re: Client Acceptor and firewall
From: Rob Edwards <Rob_Edwards AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:42:02 -0500
Petr,

This is a known limitation of the current TSM Web Client. TSM development
is working on
this, and is planning  to remove this limitation in the next TSM Client PTF
by allowing the
user to specify port values for all the TCP/IP ports needed by the TSM Web
Client; This
will be done via a new WEBPORTS option.

As always, standard disclaimer applies.....

Regards,
       Robert Edwards
       TSM Development
       redwards AT tivoli DOT com