ADSM-L

Re: Tape Vaulting

2000-11-20 08:56:46
Subject: Re: Tape Vaulting
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:55:07 -0500
Steve,

We too have a service that only works with a "box".  We send our people to
the service once a month to go through the boxes and bring back tapes.  If
you can't do this then your other option is to have two copypools.
Switching between the two.

Ray Baughman
Engineering Systems Administrator
TSM Administrator
National Machinery Co.
Email:   rbaughman AT nationalmachinery DOT com