ADSM-L

Re: ADSM course

2000-11-16 09:00:28
Subject: Re: ADSM course
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:59:56 +0100
I have been taken the Storm course in Harrogate. Very good, we have been
working on 3.1 under NT.

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K1-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.