ADSM-L

Strategy for TDP for Domino

2000-11-15 09:10:34
Subject: Strategy for TDP for Domino
From: Stephanie canon <Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:10:57 +0100
Hi,

We are about to use TDP for Domino to backup our servers in production.
We activated the transaction logging, in archive mode on the Domino server.
We set the log archive backup three times during the day + an incremental
backup of the databases every night + a full backup and inactivation of the
log every week.
We saw (and tested!!!) that if the archive backup is not run often enough,
the server crash.

Does anybody has any input about the log and TDP domino?
How often do you backup the archives? And for how many users ?
Wich strategy do you use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Stéphanie Canon
Stéphanie Canon