ADSM-L

Re: General Help

2000-11-15 00:58:59
Subject: Re: General Help
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:23:26 -0600
Joel Fuhrman wrote:
>>From: Kevin Alfred
>>Does anyone know of any good resources for FAQ's and other general help such
>>as newsgroups or a webpage for TSM 4.1?  We just recently installed TSM and
>>need help with configuration.
>
> The closest thing to an FAQ, is Richard Sims' web page
> http://people.bu.edu/rbs/.  A great book for a newbie is the Redbook
> SG24-5416-01 Getting Started with Tivoli Storage Manager.

...and since we're all being such good doo-bees, here's the redbook
location:

Remember, you'll have to register with IBM before downloading the
redbook. Annoying but (fairly) harmless. You can do that from the
aforementioned URL.

--
Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT berbee DOT com)
Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT berbee DOT com)