ADSM-L

Re: What Level OS/390 MVS Server?

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: Re: What Level OS/390 MVS Server?
From: Virginia Hysock [mailto:vhysock AT CSC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Matt,
     Thanks for your reply.  We are running OS/390 2.6 and ADSM 3.1.2.20
and are backing up Unix System Services (I believe?) - isn't it called the
Open Edition or something?  Are y ou saying there is no GUI for 3.7 but
there is for 4.1?  What is the USERTEXT EXIT?  Yikes - guess I'm really
behind.  I've been tied up with a virtual tape project since the end of
June and have just let ADSM run itself.

                         Ginny

"MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
11/14/2000 06:59:04 AM