ADSM-L

Re: Your experience with Tivoli Data Protection for MS Exchange

2000-11-13 15:05:44
Subject: Re: Your experience with Tivoli Data Protection for MS Exchange
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:58:31 -0500
Very happy! We have nine (9) MS Exchange servers with 35GB information
stores.  Our backup window is 2 hours and TDP for MSExchange does this just
fine. Of course, you have to consider the infrastructure here (Gigabit
Ethernet).  All in all, it works well and the Exchange admins are happier
with TSM than they were with Veritas.

John G. Talafous              IS Technical Principal
The Timken Company            Global Software Support
P.O. Box 6927                 Data Management
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.         Phone: (330)-471-3390
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927  Fax  : (330)-471-4034
talafous AT timken DOT com           http://www.timken.com