ADSM-L

BackInit Problems with ADSM and SAP R/3 - Oracle

2015-10-04 17:26:32
Subject: BackInit Problems with ADSM and SAP R/3 - Oracle
From: Jennings, Andre [mailto:ajennings AT CROWNCRAFTS DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
BKI0020I: End of backint program at: Sun Nov 12 23:02:54 2000.
BKI0018E: There is a problem with ADSM-Server 'ccints01' :
          The node name you entered is not known by the server ccints01.
ANS1353E (RC53)   Session rejected: Unknown or incorrect ID entered
BKI0021I: Elapsed time: 02 sec.

R:\orant\DATABASE>backint -p initccf.utl
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the following errors when I run Backint
-p initCCF.utl
                   BACKINT/ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
                   BACKINT/ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager

  Interface between SAPDBA Utilities and IBM ADSTAR Distributed Storage
Manager
                 - Version 2, Release 3, Level 15.1 for WinNT -
        (c) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1996, 1998, All Rights Reserved.

BKI0003W: BACKINT/ADSM needs BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE 2.2H or 3.0C or higher.
                           Program Number : 5799-QZG

BKI0018E: There is a problem with ADSM-Server 'ccints01' :
          The node name you entered is not known by the server ccints01.
'ANS1353E (RC53)   Session rejected: Unknown or incorrect ID entered'
The node name you
ntered is not known by the server ccints01.
'ANS1353E (RC53)   Session rejected: Unknown or incorrect ID
entered'BKI0017E: There are no ADSM-
ervers available.
BKI0016E: Not enough sessions available (1 required and 0 available).
BKI0120W: If you want 1 REDOLOGCOPIES on the ADSM-Servers used
          you should give me at least 1 different Archive Management
Classes.

  -- Parameters --
Input File         : stdin
Output File        : stdout
Profile            : R:\orant\DATABASE\initccf.utl
Configfile         : R:\orant\database\initCCF.bki
Parallel sessions  : 1
RL compression     : disabled
TCPWait            : 1 sec.
Retries to  ADSM   : 3
Retries for files  : 3
Exit on error      : disabled
BATCH              : enabled
Versioning         : disabled
Backup Type        : file
ADSM server        : [ccints01]

BKI0020I: End of backint program at: Sun Nov 12 23:07:36 2000.
BKI0018E: There is a problem with ADSM-Server 'ccints01' :
          The node name you entered is not known by the server ccints01.
ANS1353E (RC53)   Session rejected: Unknown or incorrect ID entered
BKI0021I: Elapsed time: 03 sec.

Andre' Jennings
SAP R/3 Basis/Security Engineer
Crown Crafts, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
(770) 644-6456
"No-one ever went blind from looking on the bright side of life"