ADSM-L

Re: Error in starting Archive Schedule

2000-11-13 11:00:48
Subject: Re: Error in starting Archive Schedule
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:19:45 +0100
You could specify the files to be archived in the objects field.

Michel

Joe Spade <jaspade AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM> on 11/13/2000 02:59:03 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Michel Engels/BE/Devoteam)

Subject:  Error in starting Archive Schedule

This is probably a very simple problem, but we have been using
scheduling for some time and we wanted to do an archive backup using a
schedule.  We created the schedule like we always do and when it started
I got the following error:

ANS1079E No file specification entered.

According to the message I did not enter a file specification as
prompted.

Where was I prompted for this file specification and what is it.

Thanks,

Joe Spade
R & L Carriers, Inc.