ADSM-L

HELP: Cannot bring up adsm server

2000-11-12 20:27:33
Subject: HELP: Cannot bring up adsm server
From: ameerul madzali <ameerulm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:11:48 GMT
HI Friends,
Need a very big favour. I did a delete on the tapes, quite a few at one time
before the first one ended. Then the next day I found out my TSM creashed. I
try to bring it up using dsmserv, at the end of the line, there was this
line:

ANR0905Q  Options file dsmserv.opt not found
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress
ANR0212E unable to read disk definition file dsmserv.dsk

and back to the UNIX prompt.

I tried to run dsmadmc, ofcourse the TCP/IP connection failure comes out.

How can I overcome this problem. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
regards
Ameerul