ADSM-L

Re: find a file in tivoli

2000-11-09 22:14:27
Subject: Re: find a file in tivoli
From: Boe Franklin <boe.franklin AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:13:01 -0500
I think it is a useful document.
Thank you Andy for the effort.
I have put it on my personal website as both PDF (converted with GhostScript
on LINUX) and ZIPped POSTSCRIPT formats.
http://s390.8m.com/mvs/indexmvs.html <http://s390.8m.com/mvs/indexmvs.html>
http://s390.8m.com <http://s390.8m.com>  for the main page (and follow the
link to MVS)
If anyone has anything they would like (or links that may be useful) I would
be glad to include them (maybe start a *SM section)
Thanks,
Boe Franklin
410-308-6796
Technical Services, Atrium