ADSM-L

Re: How To enable dbbackup trigger

2000-11-03 04:55:57
Subject: Re: How To enable dbbackup trigger
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:55:22 +0000
Do you see this message
ANR2283I Database backup trigger defined, but is disabled.

Explanation:  A database backup trigger has been defined, but because the
recovery log mode is currently set to NORMAL, the database backup trigger
is disabled. Database backups can only be triggered when the log mode is
set to ROLLFORWARD with a SET LOGMODE command.

System Action:  None.

User Response:  To activate the database backup trigger, use the SET
LOGMODE ROLLFORWARD command.

ameerul madzali <ameerulm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 11/03/2000 07:14:09 AM