ADSM-L

Re: Novell Netware Client

2000-11-02 14:55:55
Subject: Re: Novell Netware Client
From: Tom Melton <Tom_Melton AT EMORY DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:54:47 -0500
AIX has the dsmc backup/archive command line, as does Novell.  NT has
the command line dsmc and the qui dsm as does AIX.  The dsmadmc is the
admin command line in AIX.

The display in the Novell http gui looks the same as the dsm in NT, and
NT does not require the administrator account.

I guess I will call IBM/Tivoli.

-Tom
>>> boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT CA 11/02/00 02:28PM >>>
>>> boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT CA 11/02/00 02:28PM >>>
Yes but all backup/archive clients running on dsmcad require a user to
log in
as. I just tried on AIX and it works the same way.