ADSM-L

Re: ANE4025E

2000-11-02 14:00:10
Subject: Re: ANE4025E
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:56:08 -0500
Thank you and John Naylor for the feedback. That is kinda what I suspected.

I have passed this information on to the owners of this server.

                    Richard Sims
                    <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    "ADSM: Dist          Subject:     Re: ANE4025E
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    11/02/00
                    11:37 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Look into your Unix Limits values, particularly Filesize.
If you are running a Unix system, it is essential that you
understand the Limits values.
   Richard Sims, BU