ADSM-L

Client Process

2000-11-02 12:10:24
Subject: Client Process
From: Dan Laden <dladen AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:09:52 -0800
Hi,
Is there a way to query the server to get the exact
request sent by the client.  I would like to find out
exactly what is the scope of a backup, restore,
archive, and retrieve.  If a backup has occured, I
would like to query whether it was an incremental and
whether parameters were passed with it.  I want to
know if restores are for entire systems or individual
files.

I have ADSM 3.1.2.54 and will be upgrading at the end
of the year.

Can this be done?

Thanks,
DAn Laden