ADSM-L

Daylight Saving Time problem

2000-11-02 09:50:53
Subject: Daylight Saving Time problem
From: Bizzini Paolo <Paolo.Bizzini AT TETRAPAK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:44:37 +0100
Unfortunately, I was sick during last week and just come back to work only
today and noticed the info about the Daylight Saving Time Problem.
Our TSM server has run out of database space (that is not a big problem and
I have already solved) and filled the 3575 library with "Private" tapes
because all our servers have been fully backed up during these days.
How can I recover from this situation?
My initial idea was to get back to the situation we had last friday (using
disaster recovery tapes) but this will mean that all Primary Storage pools
should be restored and it would take a lot of time. Does somebody have a
better idea?
Is there anybody who can help us with this this?

Best Regards
Bizzini Paolo
Business Unit Tetra Brik
I.T. Dept.