ADSM-L

Re: how is a weekly FULL bkup scheduled?

2000-11-01 17:22:47
Subject: Re: how is a weekly FULL bkup scheduled?
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM <vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:18:33 -0500
Hi James,

I believe this is working as designed. The client manual (TSM 4.1 for UNIX
)
states under the exclude option for exclude.dir:
states under the exclude option for exclude.dir:
"When you exclude a directory, you can still back up specific files within
that directory, using  a selective backup. However, the next time you
perform an incremental backup, these backup versions are expired."

Regards,

Vo An Nguyen
Email: vanguyen AT ca.ibm DOT com

James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 11/01/2000 14:54:57