ADSM-L

Bare Metal of Domino?

2000-11-01 12:02:07
Subject: Bare Metal of Domino?
From: Paul Fielding <paul.fielding AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:01:07 -0700
Ok, so here's a question based on my lack of knowledge of Domino.  Going
through the Domino Red Book, during the section on rebuilding a Domino server
from scratch, I get to the line that says -

"Re-install and configure the Domino Server".

The next steps are to set up the Domino client and basically start restoring.

This seems a bit thin for a Red Book.

My question is  - How much 'configuration' needs to be done before you can
start restoring Domino databases?  Obviously, I'd like to configure as little
as is necessary to be able to restore everything...

Thanks in advance...

Paul