ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Vaulting

2000-11-01 07:28:00
Subject: Re: Offsite Vaulting
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:27:41 +0000
Matt,
Do not know about CA1 but DFRMM works very well in our case in conjunction with
an STK silo.
It produces nice lists for offsite vaulting and gives each tape a logical slot
number, which you can tie in with physical racking, so if you have a large
number you can easily locate them, when the tape lists for return are produced.
I believe STK themselves have a product I think called EXLM which also does much
the same thing, but I have not used this myself.
John

"MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM> on 11/01/2000
12:15:14 PM