ADSM-L

DB2 Error

2000-09-20 09:39:17
Subject: DB2 Error
From: "Collins, Brenda" <Brenda.Collins AT WESTGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:39:26 -0500
Hi!

Does anyone have an idea what the meaning of this error is?

When doing a db2 backup for node 1 (f1s9c) on f1s11c I get the following
error:
SQL2025N  An I/O error "2302" occurred on media "".

Here is the command I'm using from f1s11c:
db2wbq> db2_all "<<-0< db2 backup database wbq use adsm open 4 sessions with
8 buffers buffer 1024 without prompting"

2302 I  DSM_RC_CHECK_REASON_CODE
Explanation: After a dsmEndTxn call, the transaction is aborted by either
the server or client with a DSM_VOTE_ABORT and the reason is returned.
System Action: The system returns to the calling procedure.
User Response: Check the reason field for the code which explains why the
transaction has been aborted.

Thanks!