ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 4.1

2000-09-18 12:29:48
Subject: Re: ADSM 4.1
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:16:52 -0400
Larry-

Also, don't forget that the licensing scheme has changed, and you will need to
re-run the "register license" command.

-Lloyd
Dominic_Talbot wrote:
Dominic_Talbot wrote:

> Hello, please view the information below:
> When the Tivoli Storage Manager Version 4.1 is started over a database that
> was written by ADSM or a previous version of Tivoli Storage Manager, the
> database is automatically upgraded.
> I have tried it, at it did upgrade automatically, make sure that you backup
> your database, devconfig, volhist before you do it, just in case
>
> Regards
> Dominic Talbot

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267