ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 4.1

2000-09-18 11:17:59
Subject: Re: ADSM 4.1
From: Dominic_Talbot <dtalbot AT SAGITTA-PS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:15:36 +0100
Hello, please view the information below:
When the Tivoli Storage Manager Version 4.1 is started over a database that
was written by ADSM or a previous version of Tivoli Storage Manager, the
database is automatically upgraded.
I have tried it, at it did upgrade automatically, make sure that you backup
your database, devconfig, volhist before you do it, just in case

Regards
Dominic Talbot