ADSM-L

AW: Problems with BACKINT

2000-09-18 11:11:00
Subject: AW: Problems with BACKINT
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:48:38 +0200
I had the same problem. Uninstalling the 4.1 backup client and the TDP agent
3.1
didn't help. After uninstalling I had to remove the TSM*.DLL and
BLKHOOK*.DLL from
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32.
Then I reinstalled and everything worked fine.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke DOT at