ADSM-L

TSM 3.7/4.1.1 Linux Client & TCPWINDOWSIZE

2000-09-15 14:47:35
Subject: TSM 3.7/4.1.1 Linux Client & TCPWINDOWSIZE
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:46:15 -0400
Using the above, supported client(s), coded TCPWINDOWSIZE 128 in DSM.SYS.

It complains that a TCPWINDOWSIZE of 131072 is invalid and is defaulting to
131070 ????????

Went through ADSM.ORG archives and saw some references to TCPWINDOWSIZE and
other UNIX platforms. There were suggestions to code TCPWINDOWSIZE 0 to
take this system default. This only produces an error message that you
can't code "TCPWINDOWSIZE 0".

Any suggestions/clues on what gives ?

What is it with the 2-bytes ?? Last time I did 128*1024, I came up with
131072 ?