ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:27:37
BR319I Control file copied to /oracle/PTS/sapbackup/cntrl.dbf

BR280I Time stamp 2000-09-15 11.00.48
BR057I Backup of database: PTS
BR058I BRBACKUP action ID: bddonski
BR059I BRBACKUP function ID: pnf
BR110I Backup mode: PARTIAL
BR060I Tablespace for backup: PSAPUSER1D
BR077I Database file for backup: /oracle/PTS/sapbackup/cntrl.dbf
BR061I 2 files found for backup, total size 13.383 MB
BR143I Backup type: online
BR130I Backup device type: util_file
BR109I Files will be saved by backup utility
BR126I Unattended mode active - no operator confirmation required

BR280I Time stamp 2000-09-15 11.00.48
BR315I 'Alter tablespace PSAPUSER1D begin backup' successful

BR280I Time stamp 2000-09-15 11.00.48
BR229I Calling backup utility...
BR278I Command output of '/usr/sap/PTS/SYS/exe/run/backint -u PTS -f backup -i
/oracle/PTS/sapbackup/.bddonski.lst -t file -p /oracle/PTS/dbs/initPTS.utl -c':

                       Tivoli Data Protection for SAP R/3

          Interface between SAPDBA Utilities and Tivoli Storage Manager
                 - Version 2, Release 7, Level 25.1 for AIX LF -
        (c) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1996, 1999, All Rights Reserved.

BKI6001I: The Tivoli Data Protection for SAP R/3 testing period will expire in
60 days.

BKI0067E: Tivoli Data Protection for SAP R/3 needs Tivoli Storage Manager-API
3.X.X or older.
BKI0017E: There are no Tivoli Storage Manager-Servers available.
BKI0016E: Not enough sessions available (2 required and 0 available).
BKI0120W: If you want 1 REDOLOGCOPIES on the Tivoli Storage Manager-Servers used
          you should give me at least 1 different Archive Management Classes.