ADSM-L

Some backups disappearing from event log?

2000-09-14 14:34:58
Subject: Some backups disappearing from event log?
From: Daniel Swan/TM <Daniel.Swan AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:34:10 -0700
My manager came to me today with an interesting problem:  It appears that
the event logs that are sent to him at 8am, and again at 5pm, differ in that
the second lacks some events reported on the earlier server.

As far as I can tell, this may be because I made a change to the schedule in
question.

Is this the correct interpretation?  Does anyone find this a bit odd?