ADSM-L

Re: ANS2604S - web client can't authenticate with server?

2000-09-14 09:09:02
Subject: Re: ANS2604S - web client can't authenticate with server?
From: Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:09:07 -0400
same problem i have faced , 3 days ago, i was trying to copy some fils from one
node to another node ,
and options i was trying was fromnode  and virtual node. after addng entry as
virtual node , the
web client wont ask password also. (infact that login screen does not appear )
. even i am waiting for some outputs.
and trying the different options ,

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/14/2000
03:50:36 AM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400